The current environment of increasing scrutiny, changing requirements, and costly non-compliance enforcement presents ongoing challenges to home health agencies. Set your agency up for success when you join us for in-depth sessions on how to prepare for PDGM, how to create and execute your compliance plan, and how to handle day-to-day compliance issues.
This three-day conference is packed with compelling, real-life examples of how home health agencies have built a culture of compliance even in the face of ever-changing Medicare regulations. Plus, tools and resources that will help you to prepare for the Medicare Home Health certification surveys.
- Discuss how PDGM will affect your agency and steps to prepare
- Describe how to create and execute a compliance plan
- Examine day-to-day compliance issues that are important to your agency
- Discuss current troubling issues in home health compliance and ways to deal with them
- Analyze return on investment (ROI) of your compliance plan
- Describe best strategies for training staff in compliance issues